At Neith Pax we work hard to ensure the services you receive from us are of the highest quality and we continually seek to improve wherever we can.
If you are unhappy with the service you receive we are keen to know about it. We value the time you may take to explain your concerns, and why you may be dissatisfied, and consider it an opportunity to improve the way we work and to deliver a better service in the future.
How to raise a complaint:
1. Please raise the issue during or immediately after the mediation/training if possible, so we can deal with the problem straight away.
2. You can also raise a complaint after the mediation/training. Many issues can be resolved informally by speaking about your concerns and we would welcome the opportunity to discuss the problem. Alternatively, you may wish to contact us in writing via email in the first instance. Please contact either Kenwyn or Wyndham, including “Complaint” in the subject line.
3. We will acknowledge your complaint within 5 working days.
4. A full review will be undertaken and your mediator/trainer will explain their understanding of the situation. In the event of a written complaint, they may contact you to discuss the matter further to ensure they have a full understanding of the issues leading to the complaint.
5. A full response will be sent to you within 21 working days of receipt of your complaint.
6. Mediation: In the event you are not satisfied with how we deal with your complaint, the Civil Mediation Council has a final stage complaints procedure relating to mediators registered with them. You can contact them on the following e-mail address:
We would be grateful if you could let us know of any reasons for complaint as soon as possible to enable us to resolve your concerns.